Monday, November 28, 2011

Answers form survey

We went to two clubs in Barcelona - Thursday at Sutton and Friday in Opera and asked 100 girls wearing high heels our questionnaire, and here are the responses:


1.     73/100 preferred  option B – higher quality at approx.. 10 euros per pair
26/100 preferred option A – lower quality at approx.. 5 euros per pair

Sample reasons for choosing option B (Higher Quality, 10 euros per pair)
-        I will only buy it if the design is nice, and if the design is nice, 10 euros is cheap for ballerinas
-        Because is cheap, but can I return it if I don’t like it?
-        Yes, because I will need the ballerinas when I get tired
-        Because I have share it with my friend
-        Because 10 euros is cheap
-        Because the quality for 5 euros will be bad, I don’t want me feet the smell bad
-        Yes because I don’t wear cheap shoes, maybe I will not even buy these for only 10 euros. But why not.
Sample reasons for choosing option A (Cheaper quality, 5 euros per pair)
-        Do not wish to spend too much money
-        The quality does not matter, therefore the cheaper the better
-        Never heard of it, so I don’t trust it
-        If it’s cheap, I will buy it and doesn’t matter if the quality is not good
-        No one will see it, so the design or quality doesn’t matter, as long as it’s comfortable
-        Not interested in spending a lot of money
-        Not sure

2.     20 people will spend 6 euros
40 people will spend 10 euros
40 people will spend up to 13 euros
3.     95% of the interviewees said they will wear it again
4.     Does the design matter?
-        Most of the interviewees (75 people) said it does matter because they want the ballerinas to suit their current outfit.
-        A few (20 people) said it doesn’t matter too much because maybe they will wear it at home or some place where they do not need to dress up
-        5 people said it doesn’t matter
5.     All choose vending machine
6.     Up to 80 people said 80% / Most likely
7.     60% said they will continue dancing, 40% said if they bought the shoes, they would use it to wear it to go home
8.     90% said near or in the bathroom, others said – entrance, wardrobe, next to the tabacco machine
9.     70% said deposit it at discounted price at the wardrobe,
30% said put it in a bag
10.  a) 100% suggested posters in bathrooms
b) 55% suggested at the entrance
c) 80% suggested Facebook fan page
d) 7% suggested magazine, Metropolitan, tourist related magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment